Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Piss Test For A Job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tengel21, Jul 4, 2014.

1. i have a job interview tomorrow where if i get it ill be making 421 dollars a week im 19 and have smoked a lot of ganja when i go to take the piss test should i tell the person that i have smoked and quit for this job and that my smoking days are over and see what she says or no?

2. Do you have to take the test?
    Could you get someone else to do it for you? As in do it in a container and you carry it with you?

3. I have heard that using someone else's urine is illegal and its hard to keep it at a certain temp and if it doesn't stay at the right temp it won't work

4. There is no point in using anyone elses urine. In my experience, quite a number of companies will literally just see if applicants are willing to take the test, they pee in the cup and the cups are disposed of. It's not like they can do anything if you fail the test so just brave it out and go take it yourself. IF they actually have a real test and they tell you you can't work there since you have thc in your system, tell them you quit smoking months ago to get a job and that your life is completely back on track. If they aren't complete assholes they will at least understand. And hopefully you'll get hired. Let us know how it goes!

5. Buy synthetic pee or, you can use some one else's pees like above post. All you gotta do is put it In a bottle get 2 hand warmers and place them around the bottle, hide it in your thighs and you good 2 goooo