Piss Swish

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Swisssshhhhersweet, Feb 26, 2019.

1. so I'm a college student in a mid-west state on a full ride to play D3 ball, I take school serious, and I play hard. i've always smoked occasionally with friends, but I recently started seeing this girl who smokes a lot, and so i've been getting high a few nights a week now at her off campus apartment. Anyway a couple of my team mates recently got busted by security smoking a blunt on-campus, so after chewing us all out, coach scheduled a drug test. He gave us a "week to get clean and stop fuckin' around." He said we could refuse, but doing so would result in benching, as would a positive result.

I bought a pack of home tests and tried a lot of different cleanses that week, but kept coming up positive for weed. I gave up and bought some fake piss. it was called U-pass synthetic urine and came with a little hand warmer and a thermometer on the bottle so i couldmake sure it was the right temp The whole thing felt like i was in a shitty heist movie but It worked no problem. I'm still able to enjoy some weed with my lady-friend and also stay in the game. I told my homie who got benched for failing about it and when coach gave him the test a week later he passed too LOL. Fuck piss tests, fuck strict ass coaches, i woulda gone crazy stuck on the bench.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Lol'd when you said "I take school serious" and then followed up with all the ways you dont take it serious.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. if you don’t ageee with the coaches rules then don’t play ball. also 99% sure ncaa drug tests their athletes at the beginning of each season and prior to the postseason so it’s not like you were allowed to be blazing in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Dump her. She isn't worth losing your career. Also if you used a swisher for the blunt you fucked up big time.