Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipesmith's Do's and Don'ts for Conserving Weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Apr 21, 2012.

1. In honor of my 1000th post ive decided to help out the community by both adding some advice and correcting some bad habits that ive seen other people use.

What piece to get me the highest? - Technically Steamrollers. The principle is the same as a bong, it delivers a huge amount of smoke in a short time. But in a bong the water filters out a small amount of THC (Well smoke but Bongs with several Percs are terrible on this)

Don't break up your buds - The finer your bud the faster it burns. I had a epiphany when i just took a bud and shoved it directly into the bowl. Every hit i took the weed put itself out.

Don't light every hit - One tip i often see if people tell you to take your hit and then cover the bowl with the hand. This is dreadfully wrong infact it actaully wastes more herb then just plain smoking since you keep applying flame every time. Instead light the bowl and puff to maintain a cool even cherry.

Keep in mind these are things that ive found and your mileage may vary.