Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatGuyAce, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Everytime I smoke out a pipe either mine or a friend's, neither have carbs, I don't seem to get too high it usually just like a buzz but I get really high from smoking the same amount in joints. Am I using the pipe wrong? Any tips on how to use it? All of the pipes I have ever used were metal and didn't have carbs.

2. gotta get glass man

3. I can't I'm out of money.

4. Smoke more bowls

5. Puff it a few times like an old man on a wood pipe, or how you would when first lighting a joint/blunt. Sometimes the pipes w/o carbs don't get good airflow and you can't get good hits.

6. Take bigger hits:hello:

7. Yeahp he got it.. Carbs are used to fill the piece with smoke so you can get alot of smoke at once. But if you just take bigger hits its essentially the same thing ;)

8. If it doesn't have a carb you gotta hit the bowl, remove your mouth take in oxygen and chamber the hit, then hit the bowl again.