Pipes look like dicks.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by junkheadrev, Jul 15, 2012.

1. #1 junkheadrev, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    What if the little glass pipes and bubblers look like dicks on purpose, as part of a pipe industry conspiracy to get you to buy more expensive, non penis shaped bongs.

2. I'm sure more than a few pipes have been used as dildos before

3. yeah, I've noticed that before too

inb4 the blower who makes vagina bongs

4. haha, I've only seen dick shaped bongs..

5. Lol go to Jamaica or Mexico, and walk through tue tourist area. Every freakin shop has a stone pipe that is shaped as a dick. Ha their always trying to out do the next booth with the bigger dicks. Got this in Mexico lol

Attached Files:

6. Lol, my friend said it looked like i was sucking a cock when i was using my pipe.

7. Lol, my mum said my new pipe looks like a willy haha, in her exact words aswell.

8. [quote name='"Danonymous"']I'm sure more than a few pipes have been used as dildos before[/quote]

I totally haven't done that or anything

9. #10 Nepherti, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    Mine's name is Vinny the Butt Plug for a reason.

EDIT: Vinny replaced Old Glory the Rainbow Warrior (a multicolored piece that looked like cockandballls.

10. and maybe the people who make pipes are controlled by the massive corporations wich want to appeal to a female crowd (mind f**k)

11. It's a population control theory. They figure, hey if these druggies wanna suck on glass all day, why not make them penis shaped and turn them gay? That way there will be less people on earth.

I actually didn't think of this myself, I was told by one of Obama's associates just minutes ago after he associated with Obama.

12. I'd rather suck dick than give in to those heartless bastards atop the pipe industry. Stick it to the man!... in his ass!... with a penis shaped pipe!

13. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Lol go to Jamaica or Mexico, and walk through tue tourist area. Every freakin shop has a stone pipe that is shaped as a dick. Ha their always trying to out do the next booth with the bigger dicks. Got this in Mexico lol[/quote]

Gay....

14. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Gay....[/quote]

Yes, because every person on these forums happens to be male.

Better luck next time.

15. Thats why I dont smoke out of pipes honestly. as weird as it may sound i dont want to suck a dick to get high. ill stick to joints.

16. thats fucked is it supposed to be something other than a dick?

17. [quote name='"grass man420"']
    thats fucked is it supposed to be something other than a dick?[/quote]

Lol nope, its just a penis. I guess they think Americans love dick, because seriously when you're in a tourist area that's all you see.

18. [quote name='"ldarnell"']Thats why I dont smoke out of pipes honestly. as weird as it may sound i dont want to suck a dick to get high. ill stick to joints.[/quote]

Clearly immature

19. [quote name='"ldarnell"']Thats why I dont smoke out of pipes honestly. as weird as it may sound i dont want to suck a dick to get high. ill stick to joints.[/quote]

You have a very flawed logic