Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipes are more efficient than papes right

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollitup456, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Well i had a pipe, but it got confiscated by my parents so i started rolling joints and blunts. Its starting to get a little expensive since every week i spend like 5 bucks for a pack a swishers. So i was thinking about buying a pipe and only smoking blunts(not joints since i kinda lost the taste for them) on ocasion. Any thoughts on this?

2. It would be a bit more efficient, yes. Because joints continuously burn, while pipes die down after you take a hit

3. Yeah, I've found that a good blunt get's me fuck up, but I could have smoked half of it in a bong and still gotten fucked up.

Joints don't really get me that high unless I smoke a lot of them, dunno why.

4. I'm the same way, and people constantly give me shit for it.

@OP

It's like $2 for a book of papers, and that should last you for at least a few weeks.

5. so do u guys think that i should just get rid of my rolling papers and buy a pipe to conserve bud or no? i can get a decent pipe for like 30 bucks but i can get a book of joint papers that will last me for a month but i like blunts better

6. Yes, especially if you smoke really good weed a lot, a nice small bowled pipe is great for that.

7. Yes, especially if you smoke really good weed a lot, a nice small bowled pipe is great for that.

8. joints < blunts < pipes < bongs < vapes

joints being the least effective and vapes being the most effective

9. Bongs get you somewhere around 90% of the smoke, bowls was around 75% and blunts 63% or so. On a cruise all I could smoke off was joints and blunts for seven days and it was pretty nice.

10. i love smokeing blunts but thats only for swag or corn, if its higher quality then bongs or vaps.