Pipeline Construction

Discussion in 'General' started by smokinbudzzz, May 2, 2014.

1. My friend wants me to go with him out of town to pipeline with him for a few months but I don't know anything about pipelining lol. He said it's really easy and it's really good money but should I go since I don't know anything about pipelining in the first place? It's about 10 grand a month or about 2500 every 6 days at about 12 hours a day for 6 days per week

2. Before we start, can you explain what the fuck pipelining is?

3. Do it for sure, assuming you can get the job not knowing anything about it. You will gain character and receive beaucoup bucks.

4. It's who you know and my good friend wants me to go with him for about 6 months. Anyone done pipelining before? Just want to know what to expect when I get out there. I leave in June and kinda worried about it being my first time and all, thanks

5. I would go for it if you don't mind physical labor. My fiancé's cousin owns his own business doing this and the guy makes serious cash.

Sent from my mind

6. From what I've heard you're going to be sore, cold, sexually frustrated and dirty. Personally I would do it for 6 months. It's great money and is really "manly" work. In a way it's like prison except you're getting paid.

7. I love physical labor I'm just worried about my skill set of not knowing really anything. I'll work my ass off though

8. Don't worry about not having the skills! It's just a repetitive and boring as factory line work! The same shit every day. The reason why it's so much money is usually because you have to spend quite a while away from home, in a foreign country or somewhere dangerous.
    Hope some of this helps :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone