Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stylez, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Is this a pipe? I thought it was a whistle but it doesn't whistle. I'm not familar with metal pipes so I have no clue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. put a screen in it and yeah

3. It's probably a broken whistle, if you ask me, I would just put the screen in and..yeah...you know the rest.

4. I'm going to say cigarette holder

5. That looks like a one hitter, it doesn't look like it needs a screen because the mouth piece hole is almost needle small. Or it's a whistle/one hitter so if you get lost in the woods when you're high, you can blow it until somebody finds you. Although you said it doesn't whistle so idk.

6. id still say put a screen in it so bud dont build up in the part u suck on

7. I guess, it would just be a pain in the ass putting a screen in there and getting it to stay in.

8. This.

9. Key chain chillum or the most logical answer a cig holder

10. I think its a pipe. I dont think you need a screen either. Just put some weed in it and if you get high, then 2 good things happen: You are high and you have a new pipe. Its a metal one, but so what, if it works?

Maybe it is a whistle and you didnt hear it cuz its a dog whistle, though.

11. That would be interesting if you blew out the ash and all the dogs in the neighborhood come running.

12. i think...now it's a pipe. who cares what it once was? it found a greater purpose in life.

13. it's a squirrels dick warmer.

14. This is a dog whistle! i found this when i was trying to figure out if anyone else has tried making a one hitter out of a dogwhistle as it would be SUPER stealth since i actually have a dog.:hello:

15. [​IMG]

16. i know this thread is dead.... i was just saying