Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe with no carb.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrDidba, Feb 23, 2013.

1. W/ out carb u can't clear it. If its small doesn't really mater I'd say. but I'd rather have a carb in my piece

2. if there is no carb, you wont be able to clear the pipe resulting in stale smoke

imo you need a carb

3. A friend of mine got one a while back (it's broken now so no pictures :( ) and that thing fucking RIPPED.

I say go for it,

4. there isnt gonna be much smoke in it like there would be in a bong or bubbler so there isnt really much of a need for a carb.. its nice to have but not necessary.. and you can add a carb to it if you really want, you just need a drill really

5. It's a preference for most I'd say, but it's always nice to control the amount you take in.
    A carb allows for a more enjoyable smoke in IMO.
    It helps to clear the stem f any smoke, it also helps to control the cherry.
    There aren't any cons of course.
    (Unless you find it a hassle to have to cover the carb with your thumb and or hate the look of a little hole on the side if your bowl)

6. i own both and personally like the carbed one better, but i like the other one also. i get smoother hits out from the one without a carb some how. also takes like 25 min. to smoke the one without a carb vs. like 10-15 min. with one for me.

7. For a handheld pipe carbed rules

8. If its a gandolf style pipe ( yeah i went there ) there awesome to really get a LOT of flavor off of, maybe not the best for huge hits.

9. I'd say definitely get it. That pipe looks super kick ass! Plus there's really no problem with not having a carb, my pipe doesn't have one and it's actually kind of convenient because it's one less thing to worry about when smoking.