Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe tobacco in a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Oct 7, 2011.

1. My boyfriend wanted to try smoking some tree with pipe tobacco mixed in and I know nothing about pipe tobacco so... Good idea? Bad idea?

:smoke:

2. Well it is pipe tobacco....
    And a "water pipe" was originally for pipe tobacco.
    So why would there be any problems?

3. Never tried it because I generally don't like tobacco, but I've heard it's fucking terrible through a bong.

4. A friend told me his room mate smokes tobacco with weed in his bong. Can't remember/wouldn't understand why. I am pretty sure it was just normal pipe tobacco

5. Tobacco opens up your lungs more then weed, which can cause the weed to hit you faster, ive done it and the tobacco hit a lot harder then the weed but i was blazed nonetheless. If you're low on bud its nice.

6. Don't do it, and if you have to do it, for gods sake don't do it out of a bong, do it in papers

7. Thanks for the replies guys!

8. There's a reason cigar smokers don't inhale all the way into their lungs, it burns like a motherfucker. i wouldn't do it.

9. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
    Naww but fo realz, I wouldn't do it, unless you have a super diffused bong (which I'm not even sure if that would even make a difference) the nasty tabaccy smoke is just gonna make it super harsh and nasty. Plus, why ruin a perfectly good bowl?

10. I've heard of alot of people throwing up after taking a tobacco bong hit. If your new to smoking tobacco you might get really light headed and dizzy and get sick. But I would just stick to the pipe and spliffs.

11. I'm a pipe tobacco smoker and long-time bong ripper,
    Ive recently started smoking a mix of cherry flavoured pipe tobacco and tree in my bowl,
    The flavour of the cherry tobacco and the green, combined with the light-headedness already mentioned, is real nice.
    But then I smoke tobacco normally, and most people I know smoke joints, rolled with a mix of tobacco and tree.

If you're new to tobacco probably don't go for it. If you like tobacco, it's a knock-out.

12. some people where I'm from rip a bit of a cig off and put it in the downstem of a bong and cover it in weed, the weed high + headrush from tobacco goes well nicely though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app