Pipe Terminology

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Nov 1, 2012.

1. spoon?
    and also electroform i dont think i saw

spoon - A typically shaped handpipe, looks like a spoon in a sense.
    Electroforming - A process that covers glass in a hard metal coating, giving it a, for example, beautiful copper petina, and reinforces the glass as well.

2. This is great!

3. I vote Op's post to be a sticky.

4. Thanks guys. Unfortunately I can't edit the first post anymore, only a mod can. They never edited it after I made it alphabetical so I haven't tried adding anything else. 

5. Great thread - I am glad that you documented ! 

6. How do you make the down stem and slide part of the water pipe air tight? Mine seems to be not air tight!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. What is a 'water bong'?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. 1411278480794.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not in all stores I'm 14 and bought a bubbler a one hoot and a pipe from a store

10. Sir read the rules.

11. Stickied.

If you have an edit, One of us would be happy to add it for you.

It may be easiest to copy the current content and just give us the final version. Then we can cut-n-paste. Good Work.
    :smoke:

Thank you very much. On page two I have it in alphabetical order if you want to post that for the original. Also I know instablaze has posted a lot of photos. I'll try to add them in when I get time.

13. And done. You may want a bit more editing, if so just holler. I wasn't to sure about the ending, so I left it.

14. AWESOME THREAD OP!!!! Im a glass nerd and just reading through that was entertaining for me.  :smoke:  :bongin:  :metal:

15. Turbine

Sent directly from my mind

16. Awesome list, not sure I saw honeycombs though

17. Great for someone who doesn't know about percs and what not

18. This a great source of knowledge for not only new smokers but even smokers with years of experience since terms change with trends. Great job man.

Www.madsolarsmoke.com

19. Didnt see a "maria" listed. A decorative ring mostly seen on mouthpieces and hand pipes.