Pipe Terminology

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Thank you this informative thread :)

2. Trophy perc, Zobello perc ?

This thread is awesome! Thanks so much.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If anyone knows where to buy good pipe for a good price please contact me to m.krapcic@[member="gmail"].com

4. Very informative thread. Thank you for posting. Perhaps it might be a good idea to include what NOT to say in smoke shop:

1. Hey, do you know where I can get some weed?
     2. I'm only 14 years old
     3. I don't think that bong will get me high.
     4. Can you smoke grand daddy purps in this?

5. Haha well you have to be 18 to be in shops anyway. I do try to set it up so people would understand what terms not to use in a shop. I would hope most people have some common sense not trying to ask stuff like that haha.

6. Just got my bong from grasscity[​IMG]

7. electroforming

8. I thought a slide referred to a bowl/downstem combo like you see in a graffix piece? AKA when the bowl and stem are connected and you pull the whole thing out of the grommet to clear it?

9. Doesn't even look like it would function as a perc, maybe as a splashguard

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah, it doesn't look like it would work as a perc. Hard to tell, but I don't see a center tube, going up that... whatever it is.

Otherwise, just a stacked showerhead, circ, tire perc, whatever you want to call it.

Its got some sloppy cuts, doesn't look like it was flame-washed... and that stemless might last a couple weeks, before it snaps off.

11. I want to buy a bong, but i read the size of a bong depends on your lung capacity etc, is this true? 

What glass bongs would you recommend, spending range £30-60.

12. hey if you're doing smaller pieces too there is a chillum and glass blunts . Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="Zootini" post="19405389" timestamp="1390681597"]I want to buy a bong, but i read the size of a bong depends on your lung capacity etc, is this true? What glass bongs would you recommend, spending range £30-60.[/quote]for that price range I would recommend just going to a headshop and seeing what you can get . it doesn't really matter about lung capacity because it's so much larger then the air capacity in a bong . unless you are looking at some big bongs but those are usually pretty expensive. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="anda" post="19436433" timestamp="1391111435"]hey if you're doing smaller pieces too there is a chillum and glass blunts . Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] oops water pipe section my bad Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. EVERYTHING I NEED HERE.
    thanks OP!  :hello:  :ey:

16. The list goes on and on 

17. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. i dont think ever saw the term extraction tube. The typically glass tubes that you pack cannabis into and rune butane through with a tightly sealed micron screen on the other end. Used for making extract.

19. I vote this thread for a sticky! Thanks for posting!!  :)