Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Absolut10, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I was wondering if theirs any way to make the pipe taste better? Whenever i burn weed in my glass pipe its tastes pretty bad. Any help appreciated, thanks!

2. Get better weed

3. I don't think he likes the taste of weed...

But no, if it bothers you that much, I suggest flavoured papers to smoke out of.

4. you could try those drops to add flavor to your weed. Idk how good they work though. just run to your headshop and pick a few up to try.

5. I don't really recommend that. There is nothing you add to bud other than Tobacco and more bud..

6. clean your pipe !

7. 91% isopropyl alcohol, salt, a ziplock bag n alot of shaking is all you need.

8. Yeah, I don't think your weed is bad, I think your pipe is just dirty.

If it tastes really really bitter and thick, that's too much resin in your pipe. Alcohol and salt is the way to go!

Besides, reggies don't taste BAD, just not good like dank.

9. Like previously said, just clean your pipe every now an then and consume better bud.

10. this.
    Also i myself do not like the taste of some weed. other strains i prefer the taste of.

11. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Black-Buddha-Vaporizer-DBV-Herbal/dp/B002T6LYBM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1312857846&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Black Da Buddha Vaporizer DBV Herbal Vaporizer: Everything Else[/ame]

You're answer is here... Join us