Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe taste vs bong taste

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jolteon, May 3, 2010.

1. do pipes taste better than bongs? i got a free pipe a couple weeks ago and the smoke tastes way better than when i hit my bong. my bong is a straight tube with ice notches so its nothing special, but it usually never has a distinct taste.

2. Yeah, when I'm smoking dank I usually prefer to have it straight from a pipe. I feel I can get the true taste and best quality smoke out of it that way. Especially when you have a fat cherry goin', that's when it tastes the best, IMO.

Bongs are great for getting your ripped, but I usually use them more when smoking reggie/mids.

3. personally, i cant stand the taste of a dry pipe. to me it just tastes like nasty resin, even if the pipe is relatively clean

4. I agree. Really good bud tastes damn good out of a clean pipe, but I rarely clean mine so it tastes like nasty resin. I never really paid that much attention to taste when I smoke out of a bong, but I've never really had any complaints...

5. i think bongs are the way to go. as long as you keep them clean and with fresh water it will taste great:hello:

6. Pipe taste > bong taste.
    VAPORIZER FTW!

I just got one a couple months ago, and the taste is very similar to the smell of UNburned grass. Which I LOVE.

Just my 2 cents... :bongin:

7. mmmm, a nice clean glass pipe with really good buds sounds great to me! :smoking:

8. How do you taste grass smell

9. i rly wana taste this grass smell taste

10. go and eat some grass. problem solved.

11. yah but i want to taste the smell of grass like i can only taste like dog shit or chili cheese bacon fart smell not grass smell

12. If you can taste anything other than weed then you're doing it horribly wrong and your health could be at stake.

13. Bowlz ftw in this aspect. I like dank out of my bubbler the best though

14. I like the taste of a pipe, bongs can be hard or too draggy depending

15. pipe taste is nasty and i cant stand getting overly baked with one.

bong taste is 100x better and NO ROUGHNESS.

BUT YOU CANT COMPARE THEM INLESS YOU USE BEELINE, GLO ROD OR HAKKO OR SOLOR.

16. Pipes taste awful to me. It tastes burned, even if the pipe is clean. I prefer a vaporizer. You get plenty of flavor. In fact, it's probably the 'cleanest' as far as flavor.

17. I have a glass pipe I use to smoke my dank out of it's great.

18. This. No matter what in my opinion most every drag I take from a pipe just tastes like resin.

I prefer the bong taste :bongin:

19. Agree. The best thing that's happened to me is that my spoon broke. I bought a bubbler and smoking is just more enjoyable now.

20. words of wisdom.:hello: