Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe selection need input

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyhigh0311, Apr 2, 2009.

1. alright well heres my situation. i currently live at home with my parents, i have the whole upstairs to myself. anyways all i have are wet pieces (one bong and one bubbler). i smoke a half a bowl about every night to help me go to sleep and stay asleep. with my wet pipes it requires me to go to the bathroom two times (to fill and to dump) a night in pretty close proximity of eachother time wise. im afraid that my parents might become suspicious of the same ruitine the same time everynight. i was wondering if i should just get a regular spoon so it doesnt require me to flush the toliet and run the water everynight. so all i have to do is just dump the bowl outta my window and call it good thus making no noise. anybody else think this might be a good decision?

2. use water bottles...

so only go once

also... afraid of your parents catching you...sounds under 18 :p

its all good tho

3. #3 skyhigh0311, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    i thought about the water bottle but thats just another thing to spill and have to hide.

4. just get a two 2 liter bottles to have some clean water in one and dump the used water in the other one?