Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe Screens?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by busdriver112, Dec 31, 2010.

1. So i just bought a new pipe and unlike the my first two the hole is quite large. First question is, do screens take care of that problem? and second, are there different sized screens? thanks guys have a happy new year :smoke:

2. bump any help guys?

3. I would try packing the bowl without a screen first and just see if you have any problems. If you don't then there is no need, but if you do a screen is a good option. I would suggest going to your local headshop and buying a couple of glass screens.

4. Google every question that comes to your mind before you post a thread on GC please.

5. green screen that shit

6. thanks to everyone who gave me a polite informative response. hope those enjoy the new year to come