Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe screens + alcohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fakesister, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Does anybody know if you can clean out used pipe screens with alcohol? or any other way to clean out pipe screens after they clog up?? Thanks guys, groovy vibes to all.

2. i dont see why it wouldnt.. go for it.

3. that or just torch the resin in a fat hit (not inhaled)... or inhaled whichever lol

4. Might as well go with inhaled. Why not get something out of it, right?

5. would that really work though? I can only ever get resin hits if I roll a bunch into a ball

6. Shove the lighter as far down as you possibly can, let the lighter keep burning, and slowly inhale for about 10 seconds. You'll get a nice hit. Resin builds up on the entire inside of the piece. Sometimes you just have to let the heat get into the middle of it, so it can burn.

You'll end up burning the resin from the middle of the bowl, as well as anything before that as well.

7. Alcohol to get most of the stuff off the screen, then torch lighter to burn off everything.