Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe screen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RicRob3, Mar 30, 2012.

1. hey I just bought my first small metal pipe... how do i put the screen that was with it?

Thank you:)

2. You put the screen in between your lips and kind of kiss it to hold it there...

3. Take the screen and press it into the middle of the bowl so it fits snugly, but not spring loaded so it'll fly out with all bud ontop... just snug. Then put the bud ontop and go!

4. I bought one too today, you have to push the screen down further into the bowl, they come kinda in there just below the treading for the cap. I took my screen out pinched its natural shape smaller to not flex back out of the deep bowl. You will have to smoke it in now to keep the screen from falling out, build some resin up. keep resin out of threads for the cap or will get funked up faster

5. oh, forgot to mention -- replace your screen after each session (being realistic, replace it after two or three sessions) or after you smoke 1.5g's through a single screen.

6. why? I always take the screen out and give it a good clean and its fine to use again.