Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe Screen Question, make my own?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ry man, Jul 9, 2013.

1. #1 Ry man, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Alright, so I see these mesh screens and I am interested. However, I have a good yard long piece laying around (use it for 40k modeling), and was wondering if it would work, and most importantly, if it is SAFE. Now, I dont know any info on it besides the following:
    1. It is silver and shiny, like metal.
    2. It is very thin.
    3. it feels like metal.
    4. After testing some on a lighter, it folded in on itself.
    5. After testing some on a lighter, the heat dispersed to the part I was holding VERY quick.

Thank you all SO much for your help in advance!

Edit: the last thing I want is to light up and breathe in a bunch of dangerous fumes. Is this safe, adn also, is the regular mesh at head shops safe?

2. If it folded in on itself idk man :( I'd say just go buy a 5 pack of screens for a buck its not worth the risk

3. Why do you even need a screen? Just use a nug plug and smoke away.