Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe screen changed color?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im a Pothead, May 7, 2012.

1. well my pipe screen that i have been using forever has changed color it looks coppery,when the whole thing should be a dark-ish color but only a little part of it looks coppery :confused_2: idk im just being paranoid but is it bad for it to look like that? what would cause it to look like that?

2. is it made out of steel? does smoke come off of it when u put you lighter on it without weed? i would say get a new screen or a small rock just to be safe

3. Resin, perhaps? Or has the copper darkened without any material on it? Post a picture

4. So if I get what you're saying, your screen went from a darker color to a copper color.

That's fucked up.

Look into some glass screens at your friendly neighborhood head shop. ;)