Pipe Rock Golden Colorado Tunnel 1

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokeDaGanja, Jun 5, 2013.

1. So I just thought id share this amazing spot in Colorado that we stoners have been coming to for years. Its called pipe rock and its located about 5 mins out of the town of golden Colorado. Someone probably 40 years or so found this spot, and decided they were going to bring a drill up there to make a pipe. They drilled into the side of a big rock, and drilled another hole through the top, making all natural pipe carved from the Colorado natural rocky mountains. Amazing view from up there, I suggest checking it out if you ever visit!

View attachment 1219409 This is me hitting a DANK ass bowl of romulan! 

View attachment 1219410

View attachment 1219411

2. im roughly an hour away!

3. You should post a pic or a video of you/someone hitting it! I'm across the country or I'd make the trip haha

4. yeah ill take a video for everyone! Plan on google mapping the location for it also! 

Hell yeah have you been there before! Lets smoke up sometime!

5. Only been here 2 months an im moving back to idaho june 19th my last day oe work is the 11th im sure i coupd make it down

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Pipe rock, that's pretty awesome. Trying to think of any boulders around here I could turn in to a pipe haha

7. #7 tokin365, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Hell yeah have you been there before! Lets smoke up sometime!

</blockquote>Im off all next week if your down

8. Also there any cool shops down there or should I stick with kind creations

9. MAN I WANT A BUBBLER FROM THEM! Check out illusion glass gallery in Denver. Most insane pieces of glass ive seen. http://www.illuzionglass.com/

Theres the website! send me a PM and we can make some plans! ;)

10. #10 tokin365, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Sounds good will do an ive seen illuzions extremely nice but pricey kind creations has a half off section on their oil drum bubblers make the trip

Edit: and more then that they have circs an recyclers etc.

11. Your pictures don't work anymore! I really wanna know where this is!