Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziltoidx, Feb 8, 2009.

1. hello all, i have some questions:

is it wrong to put one of those little tiny metal balls on the hole in the bowl? im sorry i dont have a pic of it, but its just one of those like really small metal balls. i know some people like to put a pebble in there or a pipe screen, i have metal pipe screens, is it better to use that? i pretty much have to use some sort of screen now because the stuff i have is ground up too finely, nothing to plug up the hole.

2. i'd say depends on the metal, if its aluminium (which i think it would be) then it poses teh same problems as smoking out of a pop can, inhaling aluminium fumes can cause altzheimer's disease (spelling?)

3. brass is good to use.

You can find a bag of 10 screens for like 50 cents at a hardware store.

If you're in a pinch though, you can use some stems. Remember to not draw as hard because it'll pull the green inside and ruin your smoke.