pipe question

Discussion in 'General' started by Fearitself, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. What are the pipes where two tubes twist around and then come back together at the mouthpiece called? I have 2 of them and i have bought all the ones at the store i goto and i dont know the name to find anymore.
  2. i always called it a bowl. lol
  3. I know what your talking about but ive never heard of any special name for it, itsnt it just referred to as a pipe?
  4. Huh, I guess i just have to look through all the pipes till i find one like these :(
  5. Um.. A pipe... I guess it could be called like... A twisty pipe? A spiral pipe? :smoking:

Share This Page