Pipe or bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tom Gurian, May 2, 2013.

1. I live with my parents and I don't think they would approve of me smoking but I need a pipe or bong. I'm looking to get ether a 6inch bong or small glass pipe. I need to be able to hide it in my house and not get caught. Which should I get and why

2. lol pipe obviously.

its small, you can fit it in your pocket. and it doesn't require water. bong is a bad choice if you're trying to be discreet.

3. I mean the bong isn't much bigger than the pipe so would it really make that big of a difference?

4. ill say it again. having a bong when you're trying to be discreet doesn't work very well dude. mainly because of the water and whenever/if it spills on anything you got youself a nice resin/bong water smell. unless you plan on smoking outside. but again its not very easy keeping a bong concealed. id say go with a bubbler if you can't decide. best of both worlds.

and what pipes are you looking at that are the size of a decent bong? :confused:

5. I'm looking at a small 6 inch bong and a 5 inch pipe

6. like it's already been said, if you need to conceal it go with a little spoon. easiest to hide and be discreet with. bongs will get you higher obviously but for stealth smoking a pipe is your safest option. :cool::smoke:

7. I'd take the bong if you have somewhere good to hide it. Can't resist bongs :(.