Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe not hitting well..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RainbowHappines, Nov 10, 2008.

1. The one with tom hanks?

ive seen part of it, nothing that could tell me why someone would want a mermaid tale.

2. I've been nearly obsessed with mermaids for my whole life. The Little Mermaid came out the year I was born, actually. And yes, Splash rocks!

I suppose you might not understand, but swimming in a tail like that makes you feel like a real mermaid.. its a magical feeling. That and you get kick ass abs because you don' t bend your knees for propulsion via the monofin, but you do a body roll and the main strength is from your abdomen. So yeah ^_^

PS- I'm a fairy too. Make my own wings and everything :D

3. oh ok, i thought it was for a specific purpose.

Have any Pics of the wings?
    I wanna see that :D

4. Here are the first ones that I made by hand- cut and soldered the wire frame and everything ^_^

[​IMG]

Some mod is prob gonna come along and poke us for talking about merfairies instead of my pipe haha that would be funny :p

5. Very nice,

oh yes, and there are wings, those are very nice as well. :p ;)

6. Holy Crap, you're Ariel and Tinkerbell wrapped in one.

7. I didint notice the wings for like 2 mins ;].

Thats adorable.

And naaah, we dont have terrible douchebag mods here, unlike some other "drug" sites.

8. Just because companies sell acrylic bongs doesn't mean you should smoke out of them. They're manufactured under NOVELTY licenses.

I'm not saying I've never smoked out of them but the health issues suck. Stick to GLASS and BRASS. Preferably GLASS.

:D

9. I've got practically the same piece from a Flea Market. I got it free as a bonus for spending over $50. It was valued at $15.

[​IMG]

Mine hits like a champ. Holds a cherry very well and does work; we call it the cherrybomb.

10. Pipes... I thought this thread was about pics of the cute disney themed redheaded chick...

disappointment.

11. It's just that all of my herb is always finely ground, and it just doesn't work well with this pipe. =/

I've deiced to sell the pipe at my local beach (EVERYONE there smokes, and smokes you out for that matter ^_^) and then use that money to get the little $15 ceramic pipe that I've been keeping my eye on (the paint/glaze design on it is very me!). How much should I sell this pipe for? I was thinking $15-$20. It's brand new and only been used three times but I can clean it so it's spotless.. what do you think?

12. Get your hustle on girl seriously if you can come up $5 by selling if for 20 then go on witcha bad self. ;) LOL

13. If you cleaned it, id say 15$

Its nice.

14. did they clean it good b4 selling or could u still smell the baked herb:D

15. get a new one

or hunt down that dood that took your pipe and take it back

after a nice ass whooping of corse :D

16. well try just breaking it up into really really small nugs with your two thumbs and pointer finger:D thats what i do if im not rollin a spliffy

17. That pic was taken after the first time I used it. I had to clean it quick so it wasn't done perfectly at the time.

18. All of my current stash is finely ground already, and the next time I get weed it's going to shake from a medical dispensary ($35 for an 8th with one place and $100 for a half at another and it's medical grade) to save money, so yeah.. =/

Unfortunately he's one of those people that go from one place to another and just does whatever.. he left the county and won't be back. He also lied to my face about it and tried to say that another of my friends has it. I wanted to just go off on him but I had to go then the next time I was there he was already gone.. :(

Haha! Well thank you so much- you're sweet! ^_^
    I'm married already, though- almost a year actually! Ever since I got married I've become more comfortable in my own skin and have gone after my dreams (like being a merfairy for example). Therefore ever since I've had people (including lots of guys) have a sudden intrest in me- figures hu? Haha

19. Thus is a really old post but has anyone ever noticed that there are 2 types of redheads .Either they are extremely beautiful or extremely ugly...lmao..Im sorry...there is no in between.I am a straight female but I have noticed it to be true with red headed men and women.I have brown hair...brown eyes...HATE IT...LOL..I feel so plain jane.Just my.high thoughts for today.Peace out...I hope you all are still alive and kicking...this post is from like 2008..i think..im 52 days clean from heroin..smoke weed daily and Im on methadone...have to go to rehab..even though Im doing good...long story...I dont want to go and dont really see the point in going.And my counselor tried to send me to a rehab that doesn't administer methadone !!!! Wtf.???? Who does that.????? Is she freaking psychotic.???? Does anyone know of any rehabs in Jacksonville florida that.administer methadone ???? I have medicare...part pay...no job...BROKE AS HELL....I NEED TO FIND ONE ASAP !!!! THANK YOU ALL !