Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankBeatz1878, May 11, 2010.

1. All of my pipes are broken. A situation came up not too long ago that forced me to evacuate my collection.

But;
    -I had a pipe with devil horns named Bettie (after Bettie Page)
    -A small glass spoon named Jezebel
    -Another spoon named Alice
    -ANOTHER spoon named Vash
    -A little sherlock named Sanity (it was green, as is the mete fo sanity in a game I played at the time, Eternal Darkness)
    -A weird looker named Bob that I got at the local Marley Fest
    -A big blue piece named Big Blue :D
    -A big red and black thing called Saya (from Blood The Last Vampire)
    -A bong we called Link
    -Another bong we called The Green Star (or The Sword Of Destiny sometimes)
    -I also had this really cool orange and green piece that had no name
    -Had a little mushroom keychain pipe I named Brittney
    -And last but not least, a small spoon with a glass ball at the end named Zelda

The End.

2. A sick ass bowl that we named 'Mothership' and my new vip bong that I think we might call 'Vamp Gaze' (D2 fans).

3. Had a sherlock bubbler.

First name was magnum
    then slug
    then snail
    then we finally agreed on gary [like from spongebob]

...he was the best friend i could ever have, i dont think any peice could ever replace him, much sentimental value for dying in a tragic beer pong accident :(

Had a small glass pipe that was kind of a u shape. The mouthpeice of it looked like dory off of nemo, so her name was dory, until she got smashed by uneducated parents.

Another bubbler a friend had we used all of spring break, frank, he wasn't that good.

Other names of friends pieces:
    Red dragon - red hommade bong
    silent bob - tiny stealthy pipe
    steve erwin - alligator shaped pipe, very badass. cops took him D:

4. Ive got a magnet piece called Magz, convenient as all hell <3

5. i had a bong that had a picture of Obama on it. so i named it Obonga :smoke:

6. I got a bowl a while ago. It was my first respectable 1 that wasn't homemade. Me and a friend of mine got high 1 night and he's like " Dude, u no wat that looks lik? A rainbow colored dick!" And thats how Rainbow dick got its name

7. Ah come on Oldskool, Your no fun. Its fun to name your shit. :p

8. Simple black bong, with angel wings at the base. Me and my friends call her Black Betty. She does the "Bro'tation" good.

9. Good gawd man. Yet another gloomy, almost patronizing, post from osg. You are becoming very predictable in your pessimism:(. This is a thread about pipe names, not a place to tell us you think its pointless to name them. Please keep the negativity to a minimum.:smoke:

(Back to the original topic)

My only piece is a 2ft clear bong which i accidentally broke the 'kickstands' off of. We call him Lt. Dan.

10. a molino bubler called double d cause ppls first reaction is that thing looks like a Dog Dick idk y
    and a 250ml ehle called jolly green giant

11. Love this thread. Lets see. A white spoon called casper, a red sherlock named gandolf, a purp and green bong named barney, a big bowl with spikes called bowser, a big bowl with a swirl called van bowl. Thats all I can think of now. Smoke on!

12. My bubbler is named The Hindenburg. Going down in flames, :smoke:

13. my first pipe i named the jade emperor. i got it in china town and its made of jade.... sadly though.... it died....

14. My bubbler is called Velvedere for some reason thought of it when I was stoned.

15. Cool thread.:cool:
    I never did name a pipe, however my brother and I have shared a pipe for the last 35+ years.:p

Just a touch of history, it is a beautiful, yet simple little wooden pipe, roughly 3" long. A nice layered cherry wood looking pattern. My brother and I would only get a chance to cross paths every 4 - 6 years. Each time we did the possessor of the pipe would have some nice bud in the pipe to start things off.

Then the other would keep the pipe and make use of it (except when I had it because of a random test environment :mad: , but that ended in 99 :hello:) until the next meet.

We will meet again soon, despite a 2400 mile difference.:smoke:

16. LOVE IT!.....my friends and i have named 3 bongs.

1) is a 3 foot plain white glass bong...named it Caution, simply because its the one ALL our first timers use
    2) 1ft bong dark blue...named The Blizz, because the day we bought it there was a blizzard outside....it was May(earlier this month...damn Canada)
    3) 1ft red bong....called The Fuzz....no idea why they bought it before i started blazing with themxD

17. I named my first glass spoon 'Lucy' after Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds, I was originally gonna call it Bill Murray but this one weekend me and my best friend were smoking in his room and Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds started playing on his laptop(he had his iTunes on shuffle) and he was getting ready to take a hit and he looked at the bowl and noticed it had these cool spiral diamond patterns on the bottom of it that run to mouth piece and he was like "Dude, you gotta name your bowl Lucy". So now every time I smoke out of it I listen to that song!:smoke:

18. my old piece was named Gerald after the mouse from the Pink Floyd song Bike. pretty sure hes dead though now

19. let's see i have 2 pipes a bubbler and a bong

one of my pipe has white swirls on it with a heart on the top of it, husband named it whitey after the dog from shin chan

my other pipe is red white and blue swirled we named it amarika , bought him while we were in Texas visiting husband's family :D

my bong is acrylic and its blue skull bong we named it brook after the one piece character

then my bubbler which was given as a present is named rainbow road after the rainbow road level in mario cart it is such a pretty bubbler .i