Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankBeatz1878, May 11, 2010.

1. Ive got my little bong that i call 'little frosty'

He hits smooth and nice...hence your hit is 'frosty'

:smoking::smoking:

2. Bubbler named Mr. Clean (very nice hit!)
    pipes named Lucy and Jupiter
    3ft bong named El Diablo and ash catcher name El Dios
    gb
    couple one hitters
    vaporizer named 007
    love em' all like family!

3. #23 ResearchIt, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    You spelled deceased wrong FYI, not trying to hate or anything

Ive had:
    Puff - cause it was a dragon
    Blaser - After my friend who smoked me up for the first time
    The Microscope - Cause its a crazy bong that has 4 pieces and can be moved so it looks like a micro scope

And a side car that i never really thought of a name for... or did then forgot...

4. I have:
    Marley: my pipe with a bob marley painting on it
    Jerry: My first pipe. Idk, It looked like a Jerry to me.lol
    Shaniqua: my cheap bong i got from a gas station in the hood.

5. I have a friend by the name of Billy. Billy has a small glass one hitter he keeps in his car for driving around, we call it the Voodoo Magic Shitstick of Marijuana because it has a habit of vanishing and turning up again in the oddest of places.
    We even have a theory about it.

We imagine it as a single object that exists in all possible universes.
    When one Billy in one universe loses it, the other Billy in another universe finds it.
    We think its like a cosmic stoner circle and when the Billy in our universe finds it, its just come back around to his hit again for awhile and eventually goes on to the next universe.

6. my first pipe was called Robinhood cuz it looked like robinhood would use the pipe if he was a pothead.

7. Trippord The Big Red Bong:bongin:

8. My dad did the same thing in his car, it fell down the center consol and onto the freeway....

9. Omg that's fuckin great! +rep man, that's a BAMF bong name :D

10. I agree. But, I like Clifford the big red bong, better. Unless that bong is meant for smoking salvia or something.

11. Little bastard for my small spoon, and fat bastard for my bubbler.

12. #32 oldskoolgrower, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nixR6wVa4HY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nixR6wVa4HY[/ame]

EDIT: posted the wrong link the first time :laughing:

13. I still havent named my pink pipe....I've had it for almost 3 years.

14. I named my bowl "Toki Wartooth" cause it looks just like those trippy songs he goes into on the show. Dude I always enjoy tokin on toki!

15. My group of friends has always had the tradition of naming our smoking devices. Mine are:
    Bong - Dr. Greenthumb
    Bubbler - Frankenstein
    Vape - Dank-O Jones

Among my friends tools are: James Bong, The Wizard, Jessie, Gany Sinise (Long story), Agent Orange, etc.

16. well.. My first pipe i actually owned was a kinda junk metal pipe but i loved it till it broke, anyways i didnt name that lol... My second pipe was wooden and i named it woody for the luls and then the glass piece i own today is Gary because the design reminds me of a snail somewhat (spongebob.. rofl)

17. Diggin the Infected Mushroom Avatar bro :cool:

18. 1 foot clear glass bong with spirals that twist the smoke named it "twister" and i also have a blue purple and black bowl with a fat lookin eye design on the end part of the bowl i dubbed "cyclops":bongin:

19. #39 sheababy, May 13, 2010
    i name all my pieces, except for like my cheaper pipes like the metal ones.
    but i have usually named everything i've ever owend haha
    heres a list
    grade nine i made this guy buy me this little metal pipe, it was an metalic ice blue with a marijuana leaf and a peace sign of it, i named her the ice princess. then i lost that one and i got another metal one, it was pretty normal just some little trippy marijuana leaf print around it, didnt name him. then after that bought my first bong! a little one and his name (i still have him) is fruit loopz since hes all colourfull, and then i have another glass pipe i got the same day i think looks like a hippo i called her harriet haha, and my baby right now two percs one dome, one four arm tree, ice catcher, ash catcher, difuser, she's pink and clear, with a round foot base) who is my constant bong, that i use all the time, clean her regularly her name ishellen keller, my new bong which is the weed star slim jim with the ice catcher has yet to be named!

EDIT* some people think hellen keller is offensive because i always say "SHE GETS YOU RETARDED" because i'm always really stonned when talking about her, like now. LOL

20. #40 JMagnum, May 13, 2010
    I named both of my bowls.

I have a red, white, and blue bowl named Patriotic Pat. I use this bowl a lot, it holds the right amount, and always gets me decently high.

The second was my bowl named Daisy. She was an awesome bowl, the bowl had a flower design. Sadly, I had her on my lap, when I was getting out of my car one day, and she fell on the concrete and broke into two pieces.

EDIT: I just remembered, me and my friend purchased two pipes a long time, ago.

His pipe had a huge dragon head on the end of it, so of course, we named it Puffy.

The one I bought had a skeleton, therefore it was known as simply Skeletor. He was lost/stolen at a party I was at.