Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe Is Too Deep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Jun 4, 2013.

1. #21 LSD RaIN, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Get acoupple screens jam one down in there with a pencil and then just shove the other in with your finger the one on the bottom should prevent the second one from going in to far and it will eliminate the problem of the bowl being too deep,

2. Thing is, I smoke like .1 bowls, i really dont smoke that much anymore. i smoke like 3 days out of the week and its usually like 3 bowls throughout the day.

so i really am not gonna get a new pipe, ill gotta grab a screen from somewehre this weekend. any ideas for a solution for tonite? 

3. #23 BYOweed, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Probably already said, but get some metal screens.

It was.

And just try your best to hit it tonight, and wait for some screens.

4. Wow 10 for a tabaccy pipe?! They sell those for one fity around here (yes i seriously mean $1.50)

5. Yeah made a wood pipe at home and I quickly realized that it was almost too deep. I just pack some weed really tight in the bottom and pack lighter on top. And after two bowls I dig out the resin soaked weed and use it for generation joints.