pipe intrested?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by huntr, Sep 6, 2011.

1. *spell check

is anyone one intrested of making a pipe out of STEM (branch) ?

i made one!

ill show pics later

what you mean by stem?
    i mean stem as in the middle of the branch! the main thick stick that starts all

ill post some pics

some tools required,ill update for further notice, i need to harvest my bud plants to show you guys.

2. Do it *****

3. still waiting, 167 views... still waiting????????

4. processing..... ;)

5. Concept sounds great....a disposable pipe discarded at the end of each grow, made from waste and very green MJ trunk, better than having ALL those bongs, pipes and vaporizers hanging around gathering dust, only to get you in deeper $hit on a bust.

Now if I can only sell it to Bic or Gillete....lol

"V"

6. #6 huntr, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    :hello::hello::hello:READ ALL MY POST!!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

srry for side ways picstures! :smoke:

TOOLs requiredments! :)[/B]

IMG_0670.JPG
    1.drilling machine,as long its compatible with solid end mills (it makes holes)

cta_prod_photo.jpg
    2.your going to need some solid carbide end mills,this will help make your hole!the bigger solid carbide end mills the faster!

IMG_0667.JPG
    3. you going to need some of this (weed holder thing)! try to find some! i got it from the gutair hero gutair ,strap holder!

4.branch cutting! scissor!

5.black tape

so! if you got it all,read the next post!

7. #7 huntr, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    INSTRUCTIONS!
    heres the fun part :)

IMG_0668.JPG
    step 1: after harvest leave the main branch (pic above)

IMG_0665.JPG
    step 2: measure the size you want to make your pipe! my pipe is 3 inchs!

step 3: let the branch dry for 2 days!,if its still moist,give it another two days

IMG_0672.JPG
    step 4: once your branch is try, get your drill machine, inject the solid carbide end mill,once its inject,turn it on,slightly make a hole through the branch all the way through!once its through,ill turn out like this (picture above)

step 5: get you weed holder thing and mesaure a hole on the branch!

step 6: becarefull on this step,ok now youll need to make a hole ON, the branch!
    EXAMPLE
    IMG_0672.JPG
    your gunna have to make a hole on the branch (like the one in the pic) to do that,find a spot to make the hole (measure with weed hold first) !get your drill with the carbide end mill,start drilling on the position you wanted to make the hole!slowly push! if you feel like if theres no solid pushing through then stop! (ill end up like the one in the pic)

step 7:get some black tape and cover the mouth piece then your done! :smoke:
    enjoy! ill end up like this

IMG_0665.JPG

8. You could have made it better in so many ways...

9. how?what you mean?