Pipe I saw on History Channel

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Corn Man, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Was watching a special on axes, and turns out when the Native Americans would go into battle, they couldn't bring their pipe and their weapon, so they combined their tomahawk and their pipe into one, I kinda wanna buy one, like below

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Chief-Heart-Peace-Pipe-Tomahawk/dp/B0035TJB1M]Amazon.com: Big Chief Heart Peace Pipe Tomahawk Axe: Everything Else[/ame]

2. lol must.... order

3. Ive smoked an idian peace pipe befoore, never with a axe on the end tho...

4. Perfect way to combine your paraphenelia and weapons charges

5. How are you going to tell me that's not a great gift though, for 13 fucking dollars.

6. That's what I'm sayin!

7. Insanely cool idea!!!!

You come across a bear in the woods and end up smoking it out.

8. I get the catalog from the site/company Bud K. They have tons of crazy knives/swords/weapons. They sell a tomahawk/piece pipe that works too.

9. Also I'm an FSU Seminole so this is doubly appropriate.

10. you'll never get ripped off again...

11. [quote name='"impactfour"']Perfect way to combine your paraphenelia and weapons charges[/quote]

Haha yep.

12. i have one. you jelly?:cool:

It's a real warm smooth hit. When i would have friends smoke out of it i would make drum noises. It's fantastic haha

13. Actually i looked at that closer.. and it's actually closer to $20 after s/h... check this one out.. order some pipe cleaners or screens and you can get it shipped for free.. because you get free super shipper saving with anything over $25 thats shipped through amazon... plus it looks better than that one(wrapping on yours looks like it would easily fall off)
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Whetstone-Cutlery-Tomahawk-Peace-Pipe/dp/B001OPRVLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321945133&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Whetstone Cutlery Tomahawk Peace Pipe - 19 Inches With Wood Handle, Black/Silver: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Review.. lol

14. Stumbled in this thread, had to post. That's pretty cool, defend yourself from the white man as you get high. xD

I've seen knives, swords, axes and even lazer guns as glass pipes, but nothing quite like this!

15. it say's faux pipe. meaning the pipe doesn't actually function.

16. Nice. Hopefully in the not so distant future we'll have anti-materiel rifles with built in vaporisers.:smoke:

17. Holy shit! i live in michigan, was visitng traverse city for the weekend, before all the shops closed down for the season, found a hatchet with a pipe on the other side, coolest fucking thing ever. Bought it, now whenever we smoke out of it we make something to hang on it, like a piece of leather with feathers and beads, coolest fucking thing ever, ill post pics when i get home blades =P

Edit: i meant mackinaw har har har

18. Damn it is so hard not to like your post... :D

19. Mackinaw is awesome. I hate how hardly anyone outside of michigan knows what it is though :(

20. Its such a cool ass little town, i love talking to all the little shop owners, they are so humble and down to earth, great people. Also they love to burn the herb, i had one of the shop owners invite me out back, she was a patient, had to give her some medication =P haha