Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe I made out of a vegetable

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by realdope123, Mar 4, 2014.

1. I left my bowl at a friends then I got home and needed to toke. I carved this out of a Brussel sprout. image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Damn. I was expecting to see something awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I will throw away forks that touch sprouts...and you smoked out of one...YOU ARE SICK! :wacko:

• Like Like x 3
  4. desperate times call for desperate measures. It smoked really good. didn't taste bad either.

5. How do I "DIS-Like" a post?!?!?

6. You guys are dicks

7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. hello ron burgandy how's ur day

9. The whole title was obscured so all I saw was "Pipe I made out of vegeta" and I was like "This is gotta see"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Points for creativity!

go home and eat your vegetables

but that isn't a veggie...its a foul toxic alien weed trying to plant its seed in us all!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dude, I shit you not I thought this same exact thing LMAO. I was expecting to see something quite creative and hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. You know you're a drug addict when you use food as pipes lol

15. wow if i had an apple i would smoke out of it right now. you made me wanna do it.

16. Cool.....eat that shit after toking. I love Brussel sprouts (for what it's worth).

17. I have officially seen everything.

18. Never new what a brussel sprout looked like thanks.  That's some good stoner ingenuity.  If you wanna step your game up use a watermelon and 2 carrots,  1 carrot for a downstem, the other for the mouth piece....nevermind watermelons are not hollow.

19. You can always make them hollow (anything is possible).