Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe from this website.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingzwhip, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I live in the U.S and would it be considered "Legal" to order a pipe from grasscity.com? Kind of an apprentice ^_^

2. Why not? Its just for tobacco, right?

3. One day I'll meet a guy who only smokes straight-up tobacco out of his bong.

EDIT: Other than myself of course.

4. definitely . It would be hard I'm 18 and i live with my parents in school. They would freak if they see it arrive :L thats the problem

5. prefect idea for this time of year be like im ordering something and its a present so dont open it...only catch is you have to get them a present which isnt so bad when u think of the reward...happy parents and a sweet pipe

6. I might do that or order it during my Christmas break. I dont know how long it would take to get to my house :L

7. oo oh and im pretty shure u can ship to a ups store and pick it up their just an idea...idk if u would be using ur own credit card if not that wouldnt work lol cause they might see it on the bill

8. lol Don't know any close UPS stores.

9. tale the risk man, just tell your parents dont be fucks and open any parcel till you give the all clear, otherwise there gonna reck there christmas presents....

10. [quote name='"kingzwhip"']

lol Don't know any close UPS stores.[/quote]

So put in your zip code on the UPS website. You're obligated to now or you feed the lazy stoner cliche.

11. Taking the risk.

12. GC shipping takes long as fuck... thats why ill never buy anything from this site