Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe collect resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jbo332, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Do you think that an older pipe (been used many times without being cleaned, I mean) would get you slightly (tiny bit) higher than a new pipe (/clean) on the same amount of weed? Because of resin in the bit below the bowl?

Dunno, pretty baked right now, was wondering about the benefits of cleaning a pipe etc :) :smoke:

2. I'm not real sure, I think probably not, because your standard lighter isn't enough to get THC out of the resin.

However, I've definitely hit a resiny pipe while dry with a torch lighter (really bad for you I know...dry times >.>) but dang it can get you high.