Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe cleaning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ripsta, Jan 19, 2009.

1. hey guys ive got a cool little glass pipe, called him sherlock.

he is fully rezin'd up, what would be the safest/easiest way to clean him well?

thanks

2. just like cleaning a bong use isopropyl alcohol and a bit of salt in a an unused Tupperware or sturdy plastic bag (freezer bag). Drop that in with your piece, and shake!!

3. Take alcohol, salt and put it in a ziplock bag with your pipe. Then shake it like crazy untill your piece is clean. BTW nice avatar... :smoke:

4. [quote name='Ripsta']hey guys ive got a cool little glass pipe, called him sherlock.

he is fully rezin'd up, what would be the safest/easiest way to clean him well?

thanks

Scrape all the resin first. I just scraped my pipe and I've been letting the resin ball kinda disolve in my mouth and I'm suprisingly very stoned LOL try it

5. I'm calling bullshit.
    plus that would taste like ass >.<