Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipe cases?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hubert, Aug 29, 2003.

1. i just got a badass pipe, but i dont have any kind of carrying case for it. what do u guys keep ur pipes in? any suggestions?
    its about 3-4 inches long. i'm going to florida and i cant wait to smoke a fat bowl with some friends. thanks.

2. Try a glasses case. Or what I do with my bong is I wrap it in a scarf and from there it can go anywhere.

3. put it in a sock....a clean sock

4. yea a sock or a glasses case is a good idea. thanks

5. i bought a real nice hemp case, w/ a plush inside, for $5. Its really big and puffy too, you can drop it w/ the bowl inside and it won't break. They have them a head shops.

6. Bubblewrap!!!

7. i got a hemp bag like cow of steel's and then convinced my girlfriend to do some custom stich work on it

8. I have a cordouroy(??) pouch that I got for $5 at a head shop. It is lined with fluffy cotton probably. I'm not worried though b/c my pipe has been ran over by a car twice and its still fine w/no cracks in the glass.

9. I use the case for my cd player's head unit to hold my pipe and other things. Best I can do.

10. I got my girl to sew me pouches for both my glass pipes, one of them is even velvet. They have nice little pull strings on the top, they are a lot better than just putting it in your pocket.