Pipe Buyers Remorse.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by XxMFDoomxX, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Like the title says i was just wondering if anyone has ever made a purchase that just made them feel so shitty after. What did you buy? How much was it? And did it turn out to be worth it?

My story: So heres my story about buyers remorse. I had bought this bong it was my first bong ever and i was just jumpy and pumped about getting it. So me not having been a member of GC at the time i had no idea about glass and things like china glass. So i go in there and notice a really cool looking frosted Foot tall bong with a gill diffy and ice catch. It had a cool logo to. Now later after i bought it which cost around like 160 bucks i was stoked until i started researching. And realized i had been ripped off pretty badly for a piece of china glass. Looking at my options now i could have picked up something with the same things like ice catch and diffy but better quality.

Now come on blades share your stories it doesnt have to pertain to glass but it helps since we are in toking tools. SHARE!:smoke::smoke:

2. my knockoff roor. I knew it wasnt legit but i wish I had saved the money and put a little extra down and bought a REAL bong....something ccrazy. oh well, lesson learned.

3. i bought a spoon without realizing it didn't pull

4. lol how

5. they wouldn't let you return it, for that at least?? :eek:

6. I knew all these damn hippie types and they insisted that the people selling bowls in the parking lot of a widespread panic concert were selling top notch shit for low prices.

So I bought a bowl off this guy, and it wasn't totally dark out, but dark enough to where I didn't realize the hole in the middle of the bowl was blown sort of to the side, so whenever you smoked out of it the bowl burned all crooked and uneven. Needless to say, I hate those widespread panic types even more than I did in the first place.