Pipe, Bubbler, or Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Natorisfeelinit, Jul 6, 2011.

1. So my situation is that i have smoked out of each of the three and i like the bubblers and bongs because they are smooth. For pipes, i like bigger ones that give bigger hits and i hate the small ones that give scooby snacks. I smoke with friends and we usually have to hide it, so we smoke in trails or in basements. I dont want a bong or bubbler because we smoke in the woods sometimes and they are hard to carry/hide. I dont want a pipe because they are not as good, but they are good to carry. Money is not really an issue, i have about $60 so i could get a decent piece. Im thinking a big pipe or a small bong or bubbler. What should i get?

2. I'm looking at a bubbler. Bowls (pipes) are just an all around tool as I see it like if your in a car your probably gunna whip out a bowl not a bong. Bongs are great for at home chillin playin some ps3 and when you don't really have to hide it.And bubblers are sweet. It's like a pipe and a bong all together. I would get a bubbler

3. If you're going to need to hide your piece or if you'll be moving around with it, you should probably get a large pipe. The design is more simplistic than a bubbler(unless you get some kind of crazy ass 3 foot long spiraled sherlock that glows in the dark), so it's easier to hide in a coat pocket, shirt sleeve, etc. A large pipe is also more useful than a small bubbler if you smoke with a group because you can load a massive bowl and you won't have to keep re-loading every few hits.

4. I would only suggest getting a bong is your willing to drop some more cash on it. Much better quality.

I would get a pipe if your only willing to drop 60.

5. I would suggest getting a small bong Theres a great place in Boston that sells some nice pieces Its called Kung Fu video if your interested

6. Get a bubbled it is a pocket bong

7. I'd say to definately go with a bubbler or a bong, i personally don't like pipes as much as the other two. I would actually look around a shop or online if I were you and look at different pieces for bongs and bubblers and whichever one catches your eye and is in your price range you should get.

8. hey man, have you considered getting more than one piece? I have decent sized bong about 2 feet tall, not too big, and a sexy little glass pipe - i haven't considered bubbler for some reason. but honestly maybe invest a litttle bit more money and get both for decent cheap price at your local headshop mayne. Hide that bong in your room and just toke late at night with the windows open or some shit, and then the pipe can be your secret weapon that you just whip out in the car or on the go man. keep toking, much luv.

9. Overall ................................... For stealthy smokeing
    _______________ ......... ......... __________________________
    Bong > bubbler > pipe . .......... Bubbler > pipe > bong
    Bongs are best for chillin', bubblers are best for a stealthy smoke. even if you dont have water you can still use it.