Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe, bubbler or bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Since GC is upping their usual sale by around 10%, I figure "why not?". I own a small bubbler that I got off of Amazon, but it's harsh. I own an Arizer Solo, but till lack good glass pieces, and everyone should have a decent glass piece, ya know?

Anyway, spoons and bubblers are easy enough to hide, but, bongs not so much. My dad knows I smoke, but prefers to not know about it, so I treat it as if he doesn't know, and I just hide all of my stuff. And by "hide" I mean I just throw it in a drawer and close it. If I bought a bong, depending on the size, I could hide it in my room or my basement. That's not my main concern, since I'm going back to school in a couple months, and I don't know if my roommate will be a stoner or an anti-weed person.

tl;dr: Look at the title.

2. I love bongs

3. Dude.. Bong all the way! You can always get creative about how you store it... I have the exact same relationship with my mother.. She knows about it, but doesn't wanna see it.. I keep my bong and all my smoking paraphernalia in a duffle bag in my closet.. I throw a shirt or two on top of everything. That way even if she did get incredibly nosy, it would just look like a bag of clothes.. Not saying you have to do exactly that... but you can always come up with a creative way of hiding things... Bongs are the shit...

4. Yeah truth is, bubblers are really cool, but in my opinion easy to break/tip over, hard to clean, and just generally not a good piece if that's your only one. I would suggest a good glass bong, you don't have to spend a lot of money, you could get one small enough to hide easily, and they rip so good haha.

Of course a good glass spoon is never a bad idea either, and probably the best piece if you're trying to be sneaky

5. well bong for sure. Since your dad doesn't really care

6. Depends if you want something big or small..