Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe/Bowl/Bong Names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beyondblazed, Apr 30, 2009.

1. So i know theres a connection between a stoner and his piece but i wanna know what you all have been naming your pieces....I personally havce a bowl named Tyson b/c of its hard hitting, one-hitter-quitter characteristic....how about you all??? some of these should get interesting ha

2. I have a Blue / White Label Illadelph named Gyarados... because it ain't no fucking Magikarp. Well... that and the fact that it's blue and white.. and we were watching Pokemon as we smoked.

We also have a thick long stemmed pipe which looks like Gimli's pipe from Lord of the Rings so we named it Gimli.

We have yet to name our Steamroller...

3. I have a bowl i cary arroundwith me everywhere its orange and white i named it carrot top
    my house bong is named penis bong after my hero

4. My first bong a little one I don't smoke anymore is called Bigosh, the next one after that is called +1 since it was the second. have a bubbler that looks like a fish which is called Chanson Poisson after a song we used to sing in elementary school.

5. my RooR bong is named Jack the Ripper, for obvious reasons :D :D

6. My pipe is named Sherlock Stones.

My friend's bong has been dubbed Consuela.

7. My bong's name is Jolly Green Giant because it's tall, green and makes people jolly.

8. my roor, green label 12 incher is named megan fox =] because she is flat out SEXY :hello:

9. My US Tubes is named Dyonisys. The greek god of indulgence.

10. My bowl's name (pictured below) is Donald. One of the swirls is brownish (as seen in my avatar) and my friend said it "looked like Donald Trump's wig" out of the corner of her eye. We laughed, but I named it Donald because I came to the realization that my pipe means serious business, much like Mr. Trump himself.

11. bowl is called the lil pup and my bong is called the green monster cuz shes big n green with white swirls but its mostly green lol

12. I name my pieces after greek gods depending on the way they hit.
    My little guys name is Apollo and the big hitter is Altlato. (kind of made up the name altlato because i liked the way it sounded:smoking:)

13. Prof. Bongenstein
    Flyin Hawaiin (my old piece witha tiki guy on it)
    Sir: Tokes-A-Lot
    Smokes-a-lot
    Puffs-a-lot
    Green Machine
    Leaf Blower

14. This is an awesome name.

15. i had a bowl that faded from darker blue to light blue as it got to the mouth piece. i called it Blue Balls

16. My sherlock's named Hot Curl due to it having a curl of orange in it and my first hit on it was hot (noob and sucked in super hard.....not smart).

My bubbler's named Nemo. I was super blazed and talking with an old friend, decided ot have a naming session. She suggested Nemo since it's blue like in Nemo.....yea makes no sense!! :D

17. My glass spoon is named Slut For Money, because everyone hits it(it's my party piece)

My bubbler is orange so we named it Agent Orange.

18. Nomad
    Dr. Reefer
    The Vomitron
    SUPER DUO

Nomad -my best pipe, has been with me everywhere
    Dr. Reefer - first time using it, only drink we had was Dr. Pepper (this one is a pipe)
    The Vomitron - had a sesh with 3 others, everyone vomited the night we used this. "dude why is everyone vomiting" "i think it was the vomitron" "what" "the bong we used"
    SUPER DUO - My prized possesion, a double perc Toro. I was ripping it with a friend and I said "the double percs.. they're like a super duo"

19. I named my 1 ft RooR Roorschach, a combination of the brand name (obviously) and the bad ass Watchmen character :D