PIPE BOMB PACKAGES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Them days are long gone man. Somebody's got to pound those nails on top of the roof in the middle of summer, or pour that concrete, or stack those center blocks. Take a good look at those job sites. Where are all the white boys at?

2. <insert crickets here>
    :rolleyes:

3. Here is an amazing list of Far Right attackers Trump inspired. Cesar Sayoc Wasn't the First and Won't be the Last...

"Since the summer of 2015, a bevy of Trump supporters, fans and sympathizers have beaten, shot, stabbed, run over and bombed their fellow Americans. They have taken innocent lives while aping the president’s violent rhetoric, echoing his racist conspiracy theories and, as in the case of Sayoc, targeting the exact same people and organizations that Trump loudly and repeatedly targets at his rallies and on Twitter: Muslims, refugees, immigrants, the Clintons, CNN, and left-wing protesters, among others."
    Here Is a List of Far-Right Attackers Trump Inspired. Cesar Sayoc Wasn’t the First — and Won’t Be the Last.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. You seem to be inspired a bit also...like this is a second job for you. I worry about you Svedka.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Not inspired as much as not burying my head in the sand when facts (DT's rallies on video for example) are bombarding anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear...

This is a very eye opening 7 minutes by the way... i won't suggest you view it but i'm sure some will find it very interesting... One of his former staff members is on the panel... you may remember him, Anthony Scaramucci aka The Mooch... tRump had great hope for him... lol

6. Anything that comes from Bill Maher’s mouth is not worth watching. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You have to be pretty stupid to take advice from comedian

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Them days of people like you being able to get you own little Mexican slave labor to cut you grass clean you house and do the jobs you do not want to pay your fair share off is what is over. WIN WIN WIN

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you talking about Trump? Lol.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #131 Bravedave, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Bill Maher makes me laugh. You know like every time he calls Trump narcissistic, he actually is clueless to the fact that everyone knows he is the poster child of narcissism. There are so many words though that would be better explained with his picture next to it...it must cause a dilemma for Websters editors. Arrogant and puke being a couple. Oh and Max Boot was a psycho even when he was blasting every Dem in his sphere. Now that he has discovered nobody was taking him seriously and that he could get a paycheck by trashing Trump...well there he is. Do not know the woman but she obviously was made for Maher's show...logic need not apply unless "leap" does also. "Mooch" did fine. The couple moments they allowed him to talk had to feel almost as long as his 11 days in the Trump administration. Oh and Mahers clueless, fawning, crowds might as well be canned. The can can just be labeled "Weak Sauce". A label they would share with 99% of Svedka's posts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. This has to be the most nonsensical statement I've read in sometime. And that's saying something. Could be your engrish though.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #133 svedka, Oct 28, 2018
    Your opinion about Maher is just that an opinion which you are quite welcome to share as he is a public figure involved in political dialogue... why must you keep making it personal with a particular GC poster when you know it is highly discouraged by RMJL and the mods?

Meanwhile, i'm sitting on a ton of items to post to the point i may need to assign and draw numbers from a hat, but rather than be baited into a backlash tit for tat will just add this one... Amazing that the latest mass shooting has already dwarfed the MAGAbomber's botched attacks and little news is still out there other than days ago...

Short video at the link (start at 3:30 in for the meat of it) sheds some clarity on the 45 & FAUX news waffling and trying to blame it on the Dems, Obama, HRC or Soros... lmao
    -------
    “But now, because it’s a person who comes from right-wing extremism — the same branch that brought us Timothy McVeigh, the greatest bomber, mass murderer in American history before 9/11 — they want to pretend like none of this happened?”
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/ms...sm-experts-downplaying-magabomber-attack/amp/

13. Anyone that considers bill mahr a person worth listening to and even quoting can’t be too bright.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. #135 Bravedave, Oct 28, 2018
    "Making it personal"??? Friend, I was responding to the video you provided in a response to ME showing regard for your well being...while adding my opinion about the quality of your posts. Look at the bright side I admitted a % of your posts were ok. I think your oversensitiveness is kind of Trump-like.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Most would say the same for anyone who listens to Fox News or believes anything coming from the mouth of the waffler in chief... lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. So tell me sport how you think you know anything about my viewing preferences ? You dont. I dont watch FoxNews. Its like me presuming your a mind locked drone of the hufff and puff. Or the waste of paper and digital bits the new york lying times. Or the clinton news network. Lets not forget that bastion of lying sacks of shit the WAPO.
    I start at the Drudge report in the morning but you hate that even more probably.

Tell me what you think, how ever slowly your synapses can, about the fact the self proclaimed nazi that hates President Trump murdered innocent worshipers this weekend?

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I know it will be painful for you, perhaps, but give this a good listen.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Thanks for making it personal... sorry to push your button... it wasn't intentional... it's not about me... not about you... it's about the "stochastic terrorist" the WH the real enemy of people... the poor baby boy who daily shouts he is being victimized by the media when all they are doing is comparing what he says to facts... much of which are words out of his own pie hole on video...

The shooter need not be a tRump fan to be "encouraged" by the "tone" coming from head cheerleader of Cult-45's evangelical holier than the left inciting rallies... plenty of documentation that i doubt the Drudge report ever mentions... lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. #140 svedka, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    You wanna see some TDS madness? Check out the 3 min. clip of a tRump rally where his supporters are harassing the media camera crew... The MAGABomber himself is in the clip a few times as it pans back and forth, holding up a sign showing his steroid pumped biceps... Interesting comments by Michael Moore who found this clip that was left on the cutting floor and not included in his latest movie...

It speaks volumes and 45 accuses the left of being angry mobs... lmao
    MAGAbomber suspect seen at Trump rally in outtake from Michael Moore film | Daily Mail Online