Pinnacle, Pax, Vaporblunt 2.0, Atmos, Or Vapir No2?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PimpsNRice420, Jun 24, 2014.

1. #1 PimpsNRice420, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Ive been looking at vapes for a minute and really want a quality vape. Here's what im looking for,

1)Decent clouds
    2)Non-Combustion
    3)Seperate Chambers for Dry herb and Concentrates
    3)Discrete portability doesn't matter too much but portable still
    4)Temp Control
    5)Good Battery Life
    6)Around $200

Whats the best heating element and what are the quality vapes everyones got out there?

Also what would you choose between Pinnacle, PAX, VaporBlunt 2.0, Atmos, or Vapir NO2?

Thanks in advance

2. #2 Mr Horsepower, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Right out of the gate I would eliminate the atmos. It is not very efficient at vaporizing dry herb, but I hear does well at concentrates. As far as the others go I know little about which does concentrates better because I don't have access to them currently, but for strictly dry herb use I would scoop up the pinnacle pro dlx. It comes with a water pipe attachment and the mouthpiece of the pinnacle can be hooked up to any 14mm water pipe. The vapor blunt and vapir I've heard mixed reviews about. Some love them some hate them I have no personal experience with either. And last but not least the pax. Once again I have no experience with concentrates but for dry herb it does get the job done if you don't mind routine maintenance, and a noticeable smell while vaping (as it is one of the worst vapes in its category for smell due to the conduction style of heating). Sorry I couldn't help more on the concentrate side of the spectrum, but I hope this aids in your decision.

3. I have a Vapor Blunt 2.0 and a Pax. The VB 2 is o.k. Between the two, I prefer the Pax. My favorite portable is the Ascent.