Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pink weed. Can you tell was strain it may be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jgnfx, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Found this pic the other day while browsing through facebook.. Have you seen something like this?

:smoke:

Attached Files:

• pink.jpg
      pink.jpg
      File size:
      89.2 KB
      Views:
  2. wow, i really wanna try that. reminds me of fairy floss

3. That bud looks incredible. Hope somebody knows what it is :eek:

4. :yummy: it's just gorgeous :yummy:

5. Reminds me of the inside of a pomegranite a bit. Looks fucking tasty!

6. Could be something funky like a strong starwberry hybird, but color doesn't always mean it'll get you lifted more. Many colors on buds develop during final development and sometimes vibrant colors such as those may be overdeveloped. But it sure does look like it could be a cannabis cup winner heh

7. omg yummy! faery weed, smoke it and you'll be a knight of the faery court!

8. Strawberry Cough

9. Or it could possibly be Super Pinky Stinky Winky Dinky.:smoking:

10. Looks like it could be a "rose bud" phenotype found in the DJ Short line "Flo".
    That's def. not any strawberry phenotype I've ever seen... Strawberry cough looks nothing like that.
    The pic posted kind of looks like the same hue as these plants on his book.....
    [​IMG]
    Just my 2 cents on the subject...
    It's impossible to guess strain lineage based solely on a photograph.

11. I was gonna say OG Photoshop, but, that shits real yo. Fuckin nice lookin

12. #13 HipHopFiend, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Tga has a strain, looks very similar

Ill have to look in the book at work and get the strain info...can't remember right now.

13. #14 AMEX Accepted, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Cherry cola?
    Do you mean Plush Berry?
    TGA Subcool has some rad gear...
    I will apologize for shitty pic ahead of time but check it.
    [​IMG]
    Some TGA Astro Queen... A purple phenotype...

@OP
    The thing that bothers me the most about the pic you posted...
    Is that there isn't much trichome development on the colored parts and the green stem leading up to the bud doesn't have the slightest hint of any other color other then green...
    Normally you will get a nice purple stripe up the stem... Especially with a bud as deep pink/purple as that...
    Just an observation.

14. That bud wasn't bred on how high its gonna get you, its more about how appealing to the eye it is.

15. he must be extremely high:smoking:

16. Gotta be.. There's no other excuse lol.
    But really, that bud looks like trash...
    The red hue is unique though if it is real. I like the colors but it's lacking in every other department it looks like. (minus smell, because I can't smell here)
    It looks like a shitty version of skuffed PCK and PCK isn't even that good by itself.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I have seen some PCK pheno's get red like that, still it's impossible to know what's in the picture you posted.