Pink stars pickup [Pics]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dank bank, Jul 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Just got 2 of these for 15 beans each not sure when im going to use them, most likley when my friend gets back from Tennessee. Ive heard there pretty good Ill look em up tomorrow. It was either these two or some molly which not sure if that was legit or not so I went with these.

2. good choice... i've heard theyre bomb rolls

3. Yah i was expecting to pay 20 each only paid 15 each :hello:

4. nice man, let us know how they are.

5. Very nice rolls:D

6. If those are the same pink stars I had your gonna have a really good roll. have fun and be safe :hello:

7. your soo lucky im lookin for some of them haha

8. MMMMMM Tasty.

9. [quote name='C.R.E.A.M']If those are the same pink stars I had your gonna have a really good roll. have fun and be safe :hello:
    Thanks brother.

10. yeah, they've been all around the east coast the past 3 months or so. Pretty fire rolls. I popped 2 and rolled nuts...it was weird though, my eyes got real heavy at the peak almost like i was going to pass out..but that didn't last too long. Have fun dank, they're nice and clean.

11. where in PA are you? ive been searching for those exact rolls because i heard they were really clean and really strong but i cant find them around my way

12. dude those pink stars are ALL over the northeast man...my X connect only gets pink stars and they are fuckin bomb...ima be rollin on a couple of those on saturday after i go skydiving...gonna be a crazy day lol

i get my pink stars for 10 a piece tho lol

13. Hm, I'm in MD and I haven't seen any of those pink stars. But then again, I haven't seen a roll in months, we been swimming in molly! But enjoy your roll man, I've heard only good things about those stars and $15 ain't bad for a good roll on the EC.

14. i ate 2 of those at rothbury for yonder mountain, hardest ive ever rolled, they are awesome.

15. Enjoy those stars man! They're good for sure.

Some of my friends say they need 2 to roll nuts. For me, personally, 1 is enough - but I also pre-load with 5-HTP. When I eat 2 at a party or somethin, I always end up fuckin GONE. But again, that's just ME. You do what you feel is best for you.

They are... The only copy cats are the "mario" stars (the ones with the eyes). The "mario" stars are straight Piperz... The regular pink stars (like the ones in the pic) are all coming from the same source, and they're all bangin.

I've been getting them on the regular since October... These have been goin around for a loooong time.

16. Man I live not far from you and can't find it for shit lol. I need to look harder.

17. took one of these last nite and was rollin so hard great shit have fun

18. I didnt see any pics?

But if they are the same pink stars I took then you're in for a great trip.

19. If there the same ones that have been going around the north east lately then there bomb, enjoy them!

:yay: