Pink pill-- what is it

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by itsme333, May 19, 2009.

1. About a week ago, i was with a friend and he had some pink pill that looked kinda like this:

[​IMG]

he said he bought them from a guy for like $15 / pill. the guy told him they were mdma, but my friend says they definitely weren't (he tried one shortly after he bought them). he said they felt more like some caffeine pills.

anyway, so we took the pills and smoked some weed

the high was like the regular weed high except i felt more energetic (the weed wasnt sativa or anything. the stash we had usually makes you pretty couch-locked).

but we were both way more active. wanted to get up and do stuff as opposed to sitting down and chillin out. it was late too, so the weed shoulda put me to sleep for the night, but it didnt. i was up till like 6am.

it was very pleasant... i could tell i was more hyped up than usual, but not in a bad way. just more "uppity"

anyway, neither of us knows what the pills actually are. so... any ideas?

2. Ectasy/

probaly BZP/pipes.

3. I once had light blue crowns (outpressed though) and they were bunk.

I have a feeling that those pills contained extasy though. It seems to me that it was your first time on it, because you relate the high to that of smoking weed. I think you are just doubting it for no reason. If you took caffiene pills you would have been able to get to sleep probably earlier too. Eventually the weed would have overpowered the caffiene.

What time did you take the pill, if you fell asleep at 6am? that will help us ID it.

4. it was probably around midnight. we took the pill first, then about 15 minutes later we smoked up