Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pink Nugs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Meows, Oct 9, 2008.

1. I dunno.
    I keep hearing about some guy in my area about some people who grows hot pink nugs? Is that even possible? or would he just have to spray paint them or something?

2. Possible, yes. Never seen anything like that though.
    And I dont get people talking up colors of bud, it doesnt even matter. If its purple/pink or whatever so what, it looks just as cool as any bud

3. Hot Pink? Have seen slight pinkish colors but never anything that would be deemed "hot" pink

4. I remember a guy posted pink nugs in a thread once. shit was pretty.

5. i dont know about any totally hot pink nugs but one of my plants has hotish pink and bright red hairs all over it. maby he has a similar deal.

6. Buy some and post it.

7. I smoked some Lemon Skunk that was like pink and yeallow, but not hot pink.

8. yeah last week i had something that looked just like that

9. high times had a centerfold pic of a plant that was bright pink and blue. i think it was called ice cream.

10. bright pink hairs yes nugs no, i had it happen to one of my plants its a recessive phenotype. so it doesnt happen much like an albino.