Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pink Maui and Purple Erkle Pickup[pictures]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrMoney, Jul 25, 2008.

1. What up errbody? Went down to the club today to see what they had in store. Picked up a quarter of bud for $95. Picked up an eight of Pink Muai and the same with the Erkle. I just finished an eight of regular Maui so we'll see how this Pink compares. The Erkle is always a good choice though...

Enjoy...:bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I want that pink maui so bad, AHH
    Give us a smoke report on that :D

3. Coming up later tonight!

4. You are a lucky man.

5. man they need to get this medical marijuana nation wide... so we all can get a chance to taste these wonderful strains.

6. i second that

7. you, sir, are a very lucky man...very lucky...bitch :D

8. im guessing that Maui got him blowed cause he never came back with the smoke report :smoking:

maui's and thai's. my two favorites. yet they're never around this state

9. You guessed right, I totally forgot!

The pink maui is the shit, total mind high, very cerebral and clear. The taste through the bong is very powerful. It tasted like smoking a menthol cigg, with the coldness in my throat.

The Erkle knocked me the fuck out last night, way earlier than I was planning. Crazy body high! All I could do after I smoked it was lay down and enjoy the intense buzzzz, and then I woke up this morning. Good shit.

10. Dank nugs!

I LOVE a good indica strain!

11. Who doesn't? Especially when you've got nothing else to do, and let me tell you, the Erkle won't let you get anything done(couchlock).

12. haha fuck yeah that maui looks amazing... id kill for some real maui waui or pink maui or any kind of maui

13. apparently this is what i bought a qp of last night. you know it's good when you're forced to tell random strangers on the internet about it.

14. i just smoked a blunt of REAL pink maui... the taste is mouth watering hahah

15. did i miss the purple nugs?

16. I smoked atleast a half ounce or more of that pink Maui and it was Soooo good! For my wake n bake I would start off with the GDP and them switch to the pink Maui and it was like a smack in the face! Fire ass sativa! Shit gave me the stares and made my head feel like it was swamped with THC!!! And Im from MN but the pics look exactly the same as mine!

17. some good lookin buds man... :smoke:

18. pink maui has a grapefruity/citrus taste on the exhale. its nice

19. Pink Maui is fuckin delicious!