Pink Hairs from Autoflowering Bagseed? Pics Inside!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Quiks66, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Hey All-
    I started a grow bout 2 1/2 months ago from some outdoor bagseeds inside my closet. I'm using:

*6 X 23W CFL's (100W output each)
    *2 X 40W Fluorescent tubes (hanging over entire grow space)
    *Liquid Karma Nutes
    *6" pots

Two of the plants began autoflowering under 24hr light after 6 weeks in vegetative growth. I had started flowering my bigger (and 3 weeks older) plant around the same time, so it wasn't a big deal. One of them stretched out like crazy after turning the light back to 12hrs and I didn't want to top it since a bud was forming up top.

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I was gone for 2 days and figured I could water heavy before I left and water right when I got back. When I got back, the really stretched out autoflowering plant's pistils had changed from pure white to half pink! Pink, like bright pink.

Not knowing the strains has got me wondering 'bout what the pink one might be. Rose Kush? Or was it the missed day of watering that caused the color change? Too heavy on the nutrients? Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lol calmdown playa its just the white hairs turning orange

3. I would get excited too, if I came home to that ....the buds looks fantastic!! :hello:

4. Looks like its sativa dom and from my minimal experience sativas are unpredictable as hell. Could be some weird genetics or perhaps your conditions. Sry i couldnt help more, but i don't think anyone will be able to call out the strain.

5. Thanks, Sweetleaves :)

Someone's color blind :rolleyes:

Here are the hairs on one of my other plants. This is hairs turning orange.

[​IMG]

6. You're quite welcome ;) .... and more nice buds...your grow is going well....:smoke: