Pink Floyds New Album

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by highgradeuse, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Haha The Big Spliff

2. "new" ehh they're like adding on a little bit of some stuff they recorded around the time of the division bell, tbh it kinda seems like a last ditch effort to suck some money out of people more than a musical work, this coming from a die hard Pink Floyd fan,, 

3. My favorite band and I pray they tour again all 4 members. Saw them 3 times in concert i'd like to see them a 4th time.

4. Old name should have stayed, haha.

Although it was started a while ago, from what I read it should be new to us. Unless it said otherwise and I missed out.

I aswell hope nothing but the best from this album, but as of now I'm not expecting much.
    It seems like they don't care that much because of the nonchalant tweets about the albums release.

Sent from my microwave using Grasscity Forum microwave app

5. Nothing wrong with new shit.

6. I'm sure I'll give it a listen but from what I understand it's going to be a mostly instrumental album so idk how often i would listen to it

7. I heard they are going to add lyrics and that Rodger might actually get in some, which would be awesome.

But this is just what I've read

Sent from my microwave using Grasscity Forum microwave app