Pink Floyd

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thenewkevsters, Feb 9, 2009.

1. i saw a Pink Floyd mimic band lastnight called Which is Pink. It was amazing. They sound just like them If you can get a chance and your a pinkfloyd fan go see em. Minus the light show but still AMAZING

2. The Machine is also a really great Pink Floyd tribute band. I saw them for the first time on two hits of acid and it was one of the greatest nights of my life.

3. i saw the machine in RI, just stoned out of my mind, and it was one of the greatest nights of my life. They sounded DEAD-ON to pink floyd, and it was bone-chilling, since my dream, for a while now, has been to see pink floyd live.

I just watched Pink floyd live in pompeii last night for the 235345 time - amazing

its one thing to sound exactly like pink floyd and mimic em, but damn i wish i could see the real thing. RIP Rick Wright........ i cried the day he passed - Floyd will officially never fully reunite, even if gilmour and waters settle their differencees