Pink Floyd Laser Show

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ean, Jun 3, 2006.

1. I live in Pittsburgh and every friday night and saturday night(except for a few times) at the Science Center they have a Pink Floyd Laser show that starts at midnight and runs to about 1:30am. Last night was the first time ive gone and i can tell you all that if you live in a town that has a science center and they have a planetarium....GO SEE A LASER SHOW

2. Oh shitt I went to one once in my city (seattle)!

It was hte most INTENSE thign ever, and it was actually awesome. I went to a radiohead laser show, and...DAMN all i gotta say

i gotta see this blitzed though. i'm psyched now.

3. that sounds mad chill......tonite i was going to go to one that was playing radiohead, i missed the one last night for the beatles. Since i missed the show tonite do to my friends not wanting to go, i think im just gonna pick up a bag lol

4. Man I went to a Pink Floyd laser show in chicago and it was nuts. They showed how darkside of the moon and the wizard of oz line up perfectly.

5. I went to the tour of the Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular. It's a travelling show, and if you get the chance, go to it. Blew my fucking mind. Best part about it, being in a huge ass crowd, singing along with everyone else... it was powerful.